This Mosque which belongs to the reign of Sultan Muhammed Shah II (1442-1451 A.D.) was constructed by Nizam son of Hilal in 1449 A.D. The Mosque is Stiff in proportion and rigid in style. It is roofed by five large and ten smaller domes. There are five arched entrances. The Central dome rising a storey above the roof level gives elegance to the building. The delecate carvings on central 2 domes with mughal arch on top symbolizes the mix on hindu and Islamic architecture. The mosque is also known as Pattharvali Masjib by local people.